TIPS FOR HEALTHY FEET
- Wash your feet on a daily basis taking care to dry gently between the toes
- Use a mild astringent such as surgical spirit if skin remains damp
- Cut nails across, not down the sides or too short
- Keep skin soft and smooth. Use a suitable foot cream but not between the toes
- Do not self treat painful nails
- Do not use medicated corn plasters as they can burn healthy skin
- Wear suitable footwear. Ideal heel height is around half an inch with leather uppers, sturdy soles, lace up or velcro fasteners
- If diabetic check feet daily or ask someone to do it for you. Use a mirror if no help available. Check for any sores, cuts, blister or foreign objects. Keep blood glucose within target range and have regular professional foot check ups
Call us for an appointment
If you have any questions about the services we offer, then give us a call
"Julia has a very caring, confident approach. She is thorough, explains if there are any problems. I have total trust and confidence in Julia."
"It is nice to have a chat whilst having feet done."
"I like the way Julia rings me to remind me of appointments."
"Julia is always very considerate to my well being. She goes that extra mile."
"Julia is always cheerful and takes interest in her customers."
"Julia is very professional and my feet are left feeling silky smooth and pain free."
"I have happily recommended Julia to my friends."
"Julia is always very informative and anticipates any potential problems."
"Never been to a chiropodist before but number one for me!"